Tuesday 3 July 2018

One Sketch #100 (ONE HUNDRED!) Laurel and Hardy

Upon the screen
They don't grow old
And don't forget
That laughter's gold.

I shan't lie - I really had no idea what I was going to sketch today. I did know that I had a hankering to do a paint sketch, a direct watercolour sketch. For some reason I'm still not sure Laurel and Hardy popped into my head. I mean, I've always liked them, ever since I as a id and their shorts used to be shown often on the BBC. But why today - not sure at all. Still, it seemed natural once I had chosen them to do them in monochrome. And I really liked the blue monochrome I did in Swansea on the last

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Up . . .

Been a while, hasn't it?  Don't worry, I haven't given up sketching. No, I just haven't got round to posting anything. Now, ...