Thursday 23 August 2018

One Sketch #147) Sunday 19th August - San Isidro after Matuesz Urbanowicz

This is not a jokio
When I tell you folkio
That downtown San Isidro
Just doesn't look like Tokyo

I think that I've mentioned the Facebook group Sketching Every Day before now. Well, their prompt for this particular Sunday was to make a sketch in the style of artist and illustrator Mateusz Urbanowicz. He's an artist and illustrator who works and lives in Tokyo, and I really like his work. However, I was staying in San Isidro when I made this sketch, and however you look at it, San Isidro is never going to look like Tokyo. So I said the Japanese characters which - I think - say San Isidro and my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Up . . .

Been a while, hasn't it?  Don't worry, I haven't given up sketching. No, I just haven't got round to posting anything. Now, ...