Sunday 2 September 2018

Inktober 2018

I missed out on Inktober 2017, as I didn't discover it until right at the end of the month. Basically it's an online challenge to produce 31 ink sketches in October. One for each day of the month, ftting with a specific prompt. As with the One Week 100 people challenge, and the 30x30 Direct Watercolour Challenge, all you have to do is to make sure that you post your sketches online under hashtag #inktober and #inktober2018. This ties in beautifully with my own challenge to produce at least one sketch every day for a year. By my reckoning the first sketch will be my one sketch a day 191, and the last of October will be one sketch number 221.

If you're interested, here is the prompt list,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Up . . .

Been a while, hasn't it?  Don't worry, I haven't given up sketching. No, I just haven't got round to posting anything. Now, ...