Saturday 6 April 2019

One Sketch 365) (Monday 25th March) Morocco Mole - ONE YEAR - CHALLENGE SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED

Morocco's a short sighted mole
Who'll rarely be found in a hole
I'm really quite sorry
He's like Peter Lorre
A rather ridiculous soul.

You'll have to take my word for it that I actually did make this sketch a week ago on Monday - but I promise you that I did. So why haven't I posted it? Well, because of inertia really. Rather than feeling as if a weight had been lifted from me on completing my one sketch challenge, suddenly not having it to do any more saw me filled with lethargy. It wasn't a question of how long would I keep going once the year was up. In fact I didn't make another sketch for 6 days, until the Llandaff sketch crawl with the sketchers group.

I've got my thoughts together now, and I will post them shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Up . . .

Been a while, hasn't it?  Don't worry, I haven't given up sketching. No, I just haven't got round to posting anything. Now, ...