Tuesday 27 August 2019

South Wales USk group - sketchcrawl saturday 24th Aug - Rhondda Heritage Park

This Saturday - 24th August - saw the monthly South Wales Urban Sketchers Group sketchcrawl, this time to the Rhondda Heritage Park. I wasn't able to make the April, May and June sketchcrawls, and was in Alicante at the time of the July meeting. So it was really nice that I was able to make this one.

The Rhondda Heritage Park is situated in what used to be the Lewis Merthyr Colliery. I had a pretty good feeling that this was going to appeal to me even though I have never visited before, since I love industrial architecture and machinery, and I wasn't disappointed. Here are the three sketches I made during the crawl:-




No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Up . . .

Been a while, hasn't it?  Don't worry, I haven't given up sketching. No, I just haven't got round to posting anything. Now, ...