Saturday 28 April 2018

One Sketch #34) Chapter Arts Centre, Canton, Cardiff.

We of the Urban Sketchers South Wales group haven't had a group sketchcrawl yet this month. So I posted a couple of days ago to ask if anyone else in the group fancied meeting up today for a sketching session. Clara, the group organiser and I decided upon the Chapter Arts Centre in Cardiff, which I'd never actually been to before.

Here's the two pages from my sketchbook:-


The top page shows a father and son I sketched, the counter, and my coffee cup and a box of sauce bottled on my table. Below there are three head and shoulders figures I sketched, along with part of the exterior of the centre. I was working in my sketchbook, which doesn't take watercolour very well, and I have to be honest, I just wasn't in a watercolour mood today.

So many Saturdays
Mine is sketching,
His is a cappuccino and Facebook.
Hers, cod, peas, chips
And staccato gossip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Up . . .

Been a while, hasn't it?  Don't worry, I haven't given up sketching. No, I just haven't got round to posting anything. Now, ...