Saturday 12 May 2018

One Sketch #47) Pirate

A pirate was a criminal
A taker, not a giver
These rotten bums
Were soaked in rum
When bidding timbers shiver.

So, yesterday I was looking for inspiration. Not finding any, I closed my eyes, and said out loud to no one in particular, "The first thing that comes into my head is what I'll sketch." Heaven alone knows why the word 'pirate' came into my head, but that's what did. So I quickly sketched this, based on Captain Jack from the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise. Apparently, he based his character on Keith Richards, which is why Richards himself appears as Jack's father in one of the films.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Up . . .

Been a while, hasn't it?  Don't worry, I haven't given up sketching. No, I just haven't got round to posting anything. Now, ...