Saturday 14 July 2018

One Sketch #110) (Friday 13th July) Gossip Girls

One of the seaside's rather common sights
A group of ladies put the world to rights.

It was my wife who suggested this one. She saw the ladies sat on the bench on Friday lunchtime in Porthcawl and couldn't resist taking a sneaky snap on her phone. Half of me would really have liked to have known what they were discussing, and then the other half really wouldn't. Enjoy it while it lasts, ladies. I've 7 more working days, then the summer holidays from school start. Going by the experience of previous years that will be the end of the glorious weather we've been having.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Up . . .

Been a while, hasn't it?  Don't worry, I haven't given up sketching. No, I just haven't got round to posting anything. Now, ...