Sunday 3 March 2019

One Sketch 342 (Saturday 2nd March) Fruit Crate Label

Telling a tale of
sweet fruits
of warm places
And days long gone

The prompt on Saturday for Sketching Every Day was fruit crate art. I have to be honest, I just couldn't get my backside into gear. My plan was to make this one - it's a copy of a label I found on the net - and then paint it in watercolour. But you know how it is, I started late and by the time I'd sketched it I told myself that it qualified as the day's sketch already - which it did, and I just couldn't find the oomph to take it upstairs to the studio and paint it. Sorry, but I'm not going to lie to you. There it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Up . . .

Been a while, hasn't it?  Don't worry, I haven't given up sketching. No, I just haven't got round to posting anything. Now, ...