Friday 1 March 2019

One Sketch 337) (Monday 25th Feb) Stockholm Tram

Sweden's capital
Is where I am
Can't see me here?
I'm on the tram

Ouch. That's bloody awful. On Monday I flew to Stockholm early doors, and flew back late on Thursday. Yes, I know, this was my 4th European trip since I started my one sketch a day challenge - but rest assured I have no plans to go on another before the challenge to make one sketch a day every day for a year is up. Now, you know me well enough by now. One of my priorities when I go to a new city is to find out if they have trams, and if so, to use them. I will be honest, I only found one tram route right in the middle of Stockholm - the number 7, but it's a good 'un, and I made sure that I rode it before even thinking about checking in at my hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Up . . .

Been a while, hasn't it?  Don't worry, I haven't given up sketching. No, I just haven't got round to posting anything. Now, ...