Friday 1 March 2019

One Sketch 340) (Thursday 28th February) Looking across to Slussen

Farewell, then Stockholm
I'll miss your spires
But not your cold wind

This is the last sketch that I made in Sweden. Instead of staying on Gamla Stan on Thursday I carried on walking across the bridge towards the area called Slussen. I saw this view as I was crossing the bridge and thought - I bet I can sketch this quickly before my hands get too cold. Sadly that bloody wind was blowing again, and so I lost; by the time I got this far with the sketch my fingers were numb, so that was that,

Enjoyed you Stockholm. Beautiful place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Up . . .

Been a while, hasn't it?  Don't worry, I haven't given up sketching. No, I just haven't got round to posting anything. Now, ...