Sunday 12 August 2018

One Sketch #140) Old Renault Four

I can't say that I've felt before
Much feeling for a Renault Four
And yet this Renault seems quite fun
While baking in the Spanish Sun
A feeling that it's hard to foster
Even on this Spanish Costa
But to this aging Renault car, though
I say my Costa Blanca Bravo!

I actually first saw this car yesterday. I made a mental note, and popped back today. Yes, it was there, hence the sketch. I can't say that I've ever given much thought to the Renault Four previously, but I have to have respect for a car that must be between 40 - 50 years old which is still on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Up . . .

Been a while, hasn't it?  Don't worry, I haven't given up sketching. No, I just haven't got round to posting anything. Now, ...